The Servo Variable Frequency Drive PLUS will upgrade your mill with electronic speed control and add preset speeds/tapping!
IMPROVE RELIABILITY / PRODUCTIVITY WITH THE SERVO VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE!
• Excellent Low RPM Torque
• Convert Your Step Pulley Mill To Electronic Variable Speed
• Retro-Fit Package For Vertical Knee Mills, Includes All Mounting Hardware
• Completely Eliminate Sliding Variable Speed Pulley
• Speed Range 50 - 500 RPM in Low Gear 500 - 5,000 RPM in High Gear
• Bright Blue LED Display That is Truly Accurate in Both Gear Ranges
• 10 Turn Potentiometer for Accurate Speed Control
• Spindle Rotation is Always Correct
• Sensorless Vector Control
• Integrated Dynamic Braking Resistor for Quick Forward/Reverse Changes Like Tapping Applications
• 220V Single Phase Model Available for Home Garage Use, No Phase Converter Needed
• Pulleys, Belts, and Mounting Hardware Included
• Easy to Install
• 4 Preset Spindle Speeds In Addition To One Main Speed For Fast Speed Selection
• Tapping Function Reverses Spindle At The User Set Depth To Automatically Reverse The Spindle And Back Out The Tap
Preset speed control buttons allow operator to set up to 4 different speeds and quickly change spindle speed at the press of a button. The preset speed button lights up and displays RPM’s. The tapping function allows operator to set a depth for the tap and automatically reverses the spindle when that depth is reached.
Optional Inverter Rated Motors are Available and Recommended:
Part No. 044-0074 3HP Baldor Motor
Part No. 044-0073 5HP Baldor Motor
Important Ordering Information
- Please provide us with the front spindle shaft OD
- Please provide the center to center distance from the spindle to the motor shaft
Be the first to review this product.
- In Stock
- $135.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)