Order today and get FREE SHIPPING!
The JET JTM-1050 features Meehanite® castings, a heavy-duty hardened and ground 10” x 50” table, and high precision class 7 precision bearings support the spindle. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the JET Variable Speed Milling Machines easy to use. JET precision engineering ensures superior results with all the features you've come to expect, all backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty.
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearing
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- No fuse breaker power connections
- Heavy duty motor drive
- Chrome plated motor shaft with bearing support at end
- One piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three stage power downfeed with automatic stop
- Heavy duty spindle break
- Locks on all moveable surfaces
- Hardened and ground square vertical knee ways and cross ways
- Adjustable gibs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
More information can be found under "Technical Data" and "Documentation" tabs.
Be the first to review this product.
- <p><a href="http://machinetoolproducts.com/content/Jet/690050_man_EN.pdf" target="_blank">JTM-1050 Manual</a></p>
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- Mfr Part #:
- Style (Type):
- Variable Speed
- Table Size (L x W) (in.):
- 10 x 50
- Spindle Taper (in. x TPI):
- Digital Readout:
- Acu-Rite 300S 2-Axis