show / hide sidebar
Digital Readout Systems
- Mill Digital Readout Kits
- Mill/Drill Digital Readout Kits
- Lathe Digital Readout Kits
- Surface Grinder Digital Readout Kits
- Custom Digital Readout Packages
- Newall DP500 Digital Readout Kits
- Newall DP700 Digital Readout Kits
- Newall DP1200 Digital Readout Kits
- Acu-Rite VUE Digital Readout Kits
- Acu-Rite 200S Digital Readout Kits
- Acu-Rite 300S Digital Readout Kits
- Fagor 20i Digital Readout Kits
- Fagor 30i Digital Readout Kits
- Fagor 40i Digital Readout Kits
- Heidenhain ND522-23 Digital Readout Kits
- Heidenhain ND780 Digital Readout Kits
- Heidenhain PT880 Digital Readout Kits
Newall Digital Readouts
Newall Digital Readout (DRO) Systems offer exceptional value with leading edge technology and productivity enhancing features. Designed for use with the Spherosyn™ and Microsyn™ linear encoders, Digital Readout Systems by Newall are well known for providing the best solutions for any machine application. Newall Digital Readout Scales carry an IP67 environmental rating and will continue to provide accurate, reliable readings even when fully submersed in water, oil or coolant. No other linear encoder matches the durability and reliability of Newall's reader heads and scales.
Acu-Rite Digital Readouts
Digital readouts from ACU-RITE make your manually operated machine tools more profitable, improve productivity, and raise the quality of the machined workpiece. The large LCD display clearly shows the actual axis positions. The context-sensitive graphical user guidance makes working with digital readouts from ACU-RITE a pleasure. Together with the linear scales from ACU-RITE they form an economic and effective package solution for initial setup or retrofitting on your machine tool.
Fagor Digital Readouts
Fagor Digital Readouts offer the user features that make his job easier, but what sets them apart in terms of machining accuracy is the feedback installed on the axes of the machine. Fagor Automation uses high quality, highly reliable optic technology to manufacture their linear and rotary encoders. This results in a variety of feedback products that includes the recent absolute linear encoders whose protocols are compatible with the most relevant CNC manufacturers on the market. This same technology is used for Fagor digital readout scales.
Need Help? Give us a call or start a chat with one of our support representatives to get help fast.