From the moment you power up your MILLPWR G2®system, you’ll know it was built with convenience in mind. From the exceptional clarity of a large full-color LCD display to the added advantage of full 3D contouring capabilities and menu-prompted conversational programming,essential functions are only a key stroke away.Use MILLPWR G2 as a full function digital readout system, a programmable CNC control or both. It’s powerful enough to handle any job and easy enough for anyone to operate. No prior programming experience necessary.
Faster set-ups, shorter run times and a major boost in productivity are just one“powerful easy” retrofit away. The new ACU-RITE MILLPWR G2 control and retrofit kits can turn just about any knee mill into a productive CNC machine.
Standardized menus make it easy to program common features, simply press any function key and follow the prompts. Use MILLPWR G2 for arcs, blends and circles in any size, shape or pattern your print requires. There is no need to set up rotary tables or other devices. MILLPWR G2 also includes an engrave option for engraving alphanumeric characters vertically, horizontally,diagonally or along an arc.
Every MILLPWR G2 system includes components that have been designed,manufactured and tested to with stand the elements of contamination found in even the harshest machine shop environment.
Use MILLPWR G2 as a full function DRO, an intelligent power feed or a programmable CNC. This versatile system allows the operator to switch from full automatic mode to manual mode in just seconds. Import and run G-Code files from CAD/CAM programs to machine full 3D contoured parts.With optional spindle control, you can automatically control your spindle’s speed and/or direction on milling machines that are equipped with an electronic variable speed spindle.
3-D Graphics System
Intuitive navigation menus eliminate the need for multiple screens, while improving efficiency and accuracy. Program cycles using a simple, easy-to-understand set of machinist language prompts,are accompanied by content-specific “help” graphics.
|Processor||1.4 GHz Celeron® M|
|CNC User Memory||1.25 MB|
|Display||12.1” 1024 x 768 Color LCD|
|Internal Storage||2.5 GB Flash (User)|
|Remote Pendant (Stop / Go)||
|Housing||Die Cast Metal|
|Connections||Ethernet, USB (x2), RS-232|
|Protection||IP 54 (front) / IP 40 (Back)|
|Error Compensation||Linear & Bidirectional Non-linear|
|Graphic View||2D Line / 3D Line / 3D Solid|
|Program Size Limit||9999 Steps|
For more information download the MillPWR G2 Brochure.
- USB + Ethernet Compatible
- Simplified Navigation that Eliminates Multiple Menu Screens
- Upgrades Available for all Legacy MILLPWR Models
- 12.1″ High Resolution Display with 3D Graphics
- 1.4 GHz Processor
- Available OffLine Software
- Estimated Runtime Feature
- Expanded Tool / Datum Offsets
- Machine Specific Bracketry
- G2 CNC Control
- Remote Stop/Go Switch
- Precision Linear Encoders (1µm/0.00005” Resolution)
- Servo Drives and Motors
- Console and Encoder Mounting Hardware
*Additional packages can be created with more or less parts*
Be the first to review this product.
- <p><a href="http://machinetoolproducts.com/content/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2%20Brochure.pdf" target="_blank">Acu-Rite MillPWR G2 Brochure</a></p> <p><a href="http://machinetoolproducts.com/content/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2%20Manual.pdf" target="_blank">Acu-Rite MillPWR G2 Manual</a></p>
- Call for Lead Time
- Calculated at Checkout
- Mfr Part #:
- cnc_Number of Axes:
- cnc_Control Mfr:
- cnc_Motor-Drive Mfr:
- cnc_Machine Type:
- Upgrade System (No Mechanical)